Monday, October 15, 2012

Famous portrait photographer: Yousuf Karsh

This is a photo of Audrey Hepburn taken by the photographer Yousuf Karsh. I like this image because it's very elegant and captures her side profile well. I also like the fact that many of Karshs photographs are used with black and white and a gray scale.


This is another one of Yousuf Karsh's work.  This is a photo of Ernest Hermingway taken in 1957.  I like this photo because Ernest is not looking directly into the cameras lense.  He is looking to the side which gives a more realistic look.




4 comments:

  1. This is my first time visit here. From the tons of comments on your articles,I guess I am not only one having all the enjoyment right here! Architecture Photographer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, and great website. Thanks for the information! celebrity photographer

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my first time i visit here and I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially it's discussion, thank you. Event Live Photo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people. Wedding Vendors

    ReplyDelete